![]() |
| "Does anyone see me getting into this bag o'fireworks?" |
![]() |
| Miss Red, White and Blue |
![]() |
| Seriously sweating! |
![]() |
| Cousin Luke lost a front tooth! |
![]() |
| Blanket, milk and Pa Pete! |
The Fourth of July holiday falling in the middle of the week kind of through all of us for a loop. We were confused why mommy and daddy had to go back to work on Thursday (and they were too!). Mommy headed out very early (5 AM) to go antique shopping with Nanny Patty, Grandma Lisa and Aunt Kelly. They came back with some treasures. While they were antiquing, we hung out with daddy around the house and went to Wendy's for lunch.
By the time mommy got home, it was time to head to Uncle Paul and Aunt Kelly's for dinner and fireworks! Did I mention that I now like fireworks this year - and that I know several of them by name (pyramids, green hornets, parachutes, popcorn, poppers, smoke bombs). I even went to pick them out with daddy earlier in the week.
Happy 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment