Monday, January 16, 2012

A Toy Story Kind of Party


Over the weekend, we had my birthday party - a Toy Story themed party!  I was so excited for the party that in the days before the party, I showed everyone my decorations (including plates and napkins), even my Toy Story shirt for the party.  Mommy knew I would be asking all day when the party would start, so she told me when it was dark and the moon came out that the party would start.  And guess what...it did!

Not only did everyone get to see the new house, but I got some great gifts (Legos, Woody, Buzz Lightyear, books, clothes, a Cars racetrack, games and money).  And once again, Aunt Janet outdid herself with the cake - it was shaped like Andy's bed from the movie!  I was SO excited for the cake, that everytime I walked by (the cake came earlier in the day), I would stop and look - everytime I would see a different toy.  Thanks to everyone who came to the party!

No comments: