Now, we didn't do anything earth shattering over Memorial Day weekend, but we still had fun! Mommy took Friday off for a long weekend, Saturday we went shopping with mommy and Aunt Kelly and Sunday and Monday we just hung out between our house and the new house (daddy spent most of his weekend working with Pa Pete on the new house). Em and I wish we could have long weekends with mommy and daddy like this all summer (and I don't think mommy and daddy would object either)!
Monday, May 30, 2011
Memorial Day Weekend
Now, we didn't do anything earth shattering over Memorial Day weekend, but we still had fun! Mommy took Friday off for a long weekend, Saturday we went shopping with mommy and Aunt Kelly and Sunday and Monday we just hung out between our house and the new house (daddy spent most of his weekend working with Pa Pete on the new house). Em and I wish we could have long weekends with mommy and daddy like this all summer (and I don't think mommy and daddy would object either)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment