- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Height: 37 1/2"
- Clothes: 3T shorts, 4T shirts, size 9 shoes and size 5 diapers
- We are working on the potty training thing. Sometimes I poop in the bathroom (in my diaper) and I wake up mommy if my diaper gets too wet at night - no worries, I will catch on one of these days!
- I love helping with everything...cooking, cleaning, laundry, cleaning out the dishwasher...I know where everything belongs and when something is out of place (remind you of someone else?!)
- I am excited for baby sister (or atleast excited for all of the cool 'toys' that are in the living room and our bedroom for her) and have been helping mommy get ready for her arrival. I frequently say "baby out!"
- "No" is one of the most common words to come out of my mouth, but I do know the difference between "yes" and "no", I just don't say "yes" very often.
- Despite the hot weather, I still don't like to get in the big pool, I prefer to hang by the edge-splashing & spraying everyone else-and hang out in my little pool.
- I like milk, water, mowing the lawn, putting together my floor puzzles, and "dip" for whatever meat I am eating. My dislikes depend on the day of the week.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Happy 1/2 Birthday to Me!
Today is my 1/2 birthday - so I am now 2-1/2 years old. Mommy & daddy think the last 2-1/2 years have flown by and can't believe how much I have grown (especially recently) and I'm sure I will look gigantic next to baby sister! Some of my stats at 2-1/2:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment