-I went to the dr. this past week for my one-year check-up - the stats weren't as earth shattering as they were for my 9-month check-up. I weighed in at 23.8 lbs and I am 31.25" tall. Mommy and daddy figured I would be taller because my pants are fitting better (I am not walking/tripping on them as much these days).
-At one-year, I am wearing 2T tops and 18 months bottoms (mommy says I have a really long torso and not so long legs).-I can "tell" people what I REALLY want by pointing my finger and grunting, whining and screaming - I have found it to be effective.
-I can be in the other room completely occupied with my toys and the minute mommy or daddy starts the bath water - I am in the bathroom seconds later throwing my bath toys in. I really like bath time!
-My hair has started to curl in the back (especially when I wake up from a nap) - mommy loves it!!
-Overall, I am EXTREMELY mobile these days and can get anywhere by walking. I have even taken up climbing stairs recently and think it is a really fun game to chase Pa Pete up and down the stairs (but I was not very happy when it ended).
-I can't wait for it to get warmer outside, so that I can start exploring out there - I have this house mastered!
No comments:
Post a Comment