Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's My Birthday - I'm 1!!



It's my birthday - I'm one...It's my birthday - I'm one...and it is bitterly cold!! Mommy says it was a good 20 degrees warmer on this day last year when I was born.

I had my birthday party on Sunday and I must say, I wasn't a big fan of the cake...mommy put the whole cake in front of me and I picked and poked at the icing and when I did get a glob on my finger...I wanted it off...IMMEDIATELY! I did eat a bowl of ice cream though - yummy! Thank you to all who came to my party - I got some books, puzzles, trains, bath toys, and some money that mommy and daddy put in the bank for college. I was in good humor the whole afternoon at my party, but when we got home - I crashed!

Uncle Logan gets to go to the Presidential Inauguration with his high school classmates - they leave on Friday and get back next Wednesday - thousands of people will be there and even that many people close together won't make it any warmer! On the schedule - several historic sites, the inauguration and an inaugural ball for students - I can't wait to hear all about it!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Little Man!! I can't believe you are already one! Wow how time flies! Hope you have a great day! Love, Molly & Adam