So I had a GREAT 1st Christmas - I got to spend tons of fun time with family (especially those cousins who don't live around here) and get some new toys to play with - what more could I ask for? Marin, Connor, Maddi and I all got Illini sweatshirts for Christmas from Grandma Elaine & Grandpa Bill - now we can all cheer on the Illini in style! The day after Christmas I started saying, "ho ho ho" - a day late, but it is so fun to say!!
Between Christmas and New Year's, Uncle Caleb's team played in a holiday tournament and won the consolation championship - I went to a couple of the games, but wasn't much for sitting down.
Speaking of sitting down, I have been doing less and less of that lately - I have been taking more and more steps by myself and mommy and daddy get really excited and clap when I do, so then I have to clap too!
Mommy, daddy and I rang in the New Year at Uncle Paul & Aunt Kelly's house - I lasted until 10 p.m. and mommy was struggling to stay awake until midnight, but she made it! The next celebration will be my birthday party this weekend (even though my birthday isn't until next Thursday)! Mommy says this year has flown by for her and that she can remember the day I was born like it was yesterday. I, on the other hand, can't seem to remember what I have been told to stay out of and what is a no-no.
No comments:
Post a Comment