Overall, a thumbs up kinda day!
Today was my Pre-K end-of-year field trip and picnic and mommy got to go with me! We started off the day at a horse farm. At the horse farm, we played games, ran in the open area, rode a horse, watched a horse play fetch, raced stick horses around the barrels and ate our sack lunches. We also went on a hayrack ride through some trails and sang some songs-the adults played a funny game with hats too.
After the horse farm, we loaded up and went to a park to play for awhile. Did I mention the weather was awesome today? At the park, there were many slides, swings and things to climb on, but I found the digger! Once the other kids saw me digging the sand with it, they wanted their turn too.
When we arrived back at school, I left with mommy and we ran some errands. My favorite errand was eating an ice cream cone (the whole thing!) at DQ. After such a busy day, I crashed in the car on the way to pick up Em.
Tomorrow is my last day of Pre-K for the year-wow how the year has flown by! |
No comments:
Post a Comment