
On Saturday, we 'built' a birthday party for me at Uncle Paul & Aunt Kelly's house! I even wore a tool man t-shirt and my new Handy Manny underwear for the occasion.

In the theme of building things, Aunt Janet made me a Handy Manny cake - isn't it cool? I have been talking about this cake for a few weeks now and I was so excited when it arrived!

Daddy helped by lighting the candles as everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me (I got anxious and blew out the candles before they were done singing-oops!).

Once the cake was cut, the kids each got a tool to munch on. I chose one of the screwdrivers and was hesitant at first, but then mommy told me it was ok - nothing like a screwdriver of pure sugar to cure a sweet tooth!

Onto the presents, I got some pretty cool stuff - a drill, puzzles, Legos and trains (just to name a few), but the last gift was...

...a gas can?!

To fuel up my new gator, of course!

At the end of the night, Cousin Brock and I were discussing how to wear our 'customized' tool belts from Menards (where else?).
No comments:
Post a Comment