We started off the morning at church, but not before mommy opened her gifts from daddy and I - flower pots and a gift card! Mommy was very excited! For lunch we went out to eat with Grandpa Bill, Grandma Elaine, Grandpa Cary, Grandma Lisa & Uncle Logan - as you can see from the photo, I wasn't really thrilled to be photographed before lunch. But, after a few cheese and crackers, macaroni & cheese, fruit cup, and a few bites of mommy's strawberry cheesecake, I was a little happier!
While I was napping all afternoon, mommy & daddy worked outside - cleaned up the back patio, put down mulch & planted flowers (on a side note, mommy doesn't know why she was in such a hurry to get her flowers, it is going to rain all week and drown all of them!) Later, we headed over to Uncle Paul & Aunt Kelly's for a yummy dinner. I had a great day, hopefully you did too mommy - I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment