Sunday, April 4, 2010

Vegas Baby!




Week 24

Last week, mommy went to Las Vegas for a work meeting (she was thrilled to be a pregnant mommy in Vegas!) It was a long week without much site-seeing, but it was decent weather. She is glad to be back home with daddy & me.

Right now, she is 24 weeks pregnant (6 months) and baby sister is almost 1 foot long - about the size of an ear of corn. Baby sister has started to move around a lot more (daddy has felt her a couple of times) and frequently kicks mommy's bladder.

Mommy took Good Friday off and I stayed home with her - we started some spring cleaning projects, so I had some 'jobs' to do-I mainly showed her where baby sister's things should go in my (I mean 'our') room, since I now have to share.

No comments: