Since this weekend had such lovely weather (NOT!) we spent our time indoors. Daddy was finishing up some drywall in the basement, so I decided to lend a helping hand. I ended up mowing, lounging around and eating chips, and making sure my 'basement' toys still work!
It was a successful weekend indoors, as daddy finished his drywalling and mommy finished putting some more things away (it seems like she always has a pile of things to put away in the basement) and getting some more things out to clean up for baby sister (I can't believe she will be here in 3 months-yikes!)
Notice that I am wearing my green frog boots-since our basement tends to get wet when it rains quite a bit (and it did this weekend), I didn't want to take any chances getting my socks wet-plus, they are easy to put on.
No comments:
Post a Comment