Thursday, January 21, 2010

Grady's 2 Year Review

**I went to the dr. earlier this week and weighed in at 31 lbs (75% percentile) and measured just over 3 feet tall (90% percentile). My head circ. is in the 75% percentile and the nurse said I don't have to get it measured again, it was the last time. I didn't have to get any shots this time either. Double yippee! We also found out (after the dr. opened my mouth against my will) that I have 1 of my 2 year molars in and 3 on their way in.

**Favorites include Thomas the train, Legos, and of course, ELMO! Not a day goes by that we don't watch Elmo's World.

**I carry around my posse of stuffed animals (or push them around in my shopping cart) - including sock dog, sock monkey, monster, Clifford, CJ (Cabbage Patch Kid), and Elmo.

**I love puzzles, building with blocks & Legos, coloring & drawing. I also am a master of gadgets-if you give me something to play with, I will figure out how to take it apart and put it back together.

**I love to help (and get really excited too) cook, clean, do laundry, and put things away (mommy is wondering if this will continue into my teen years?!)

**I love to run around...everywhere...I don't walk much!

**I wear 3T tops, 2T/3T bottoms, size 8 shoes and size 5 diapers - we haven't attempted potty training yet, but I have some fun potty training books and I do get a diaper and wipes when I make a "P-U" or when I am really wet (mommy is hoping that getting the diaper & wipes is a trend that continues with the new baby coming).

**Mommy & daddy tell me that I will be getting cousin Luke's big boy bed soon, since my baby brother or sister and I will be sharing a room. I got some fun new sheets with trains, firetrucks, cars, trucks and airplanes on them, so I am pretty excited.

No comments: