On Sunday, we had a very busy day with family - lunches, cake & ice cream, and dinner, not to mention the graduation ceremony in the very warm gym - and I just had to have my blanket covering me (& mommy) the whole time. Uncle Caleb had to give a couple of speeches on stage, but he kept them short & quick, just like he said he would.
Not very many pictures of me on graduation day, as I was short on naps and not wanting to be a part of many (if any) pictures!
Before graduation, waiting patiently on the front steps.
(left to right) - Mommy, Uncle Logan, Grandma Lisa, Uncle Caleb, Grandpa Cary, and Aunt Courtney (daddy & I were off playing and running in the grass).
Uncle Caleb with all of the other Gray family University of Illinois alumni and the sacred I-book (I have no clue what is so special about the I-book, but I do know that as soon as he opened this gift, everyone started ooo-ing and ahh-ing over the book - must be something you had to attend the U of I to understand, right mommy?)
No comments:
Post a Comment