Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Finished Product

Looking in the bathroom from the hallway (we are still trying out the TP holder that is why the tag is still on) - the sink & toilet are on the right.

The upstairs bathroom is now very user-friendly. Mommy & I have already tried out the tub and the jets - and even though I wasn't in the tub (only mommy's feet were) when the jets were turned on, I still didn't like them! And now I have a toy rack in the tub to keep all of my bath toys, so I get to play with all of them each and every time I bathe.
There are still some minor finishing touches in the bathroom (that only mommy & daddy can see) and of course some wall decor and a shower curtain to be added. A BIG THANKS to everyone that helped out on this project (& don't run too far away, there is still a basement bathroom to finish!)

No comments: