This weekend, mommy, daddy, E & I piled in the car and headed to Chicago to visit some of mommy & daddy's college friends. Mommy said they haven't seen each other since their wedding - which has been nearly 4 years ago! Wow-how the time flies!
We stayed at mommy's friend's house and they had a dog, which quickly became my new best friend - chasing me around and playing fetch. They are also expecting their 1st baby in December, so E & I 'broke them and their house in'.
On Saturday, we ate lunch at the Rainforest Cafe, which was okay until the cheetah above our table started to growl (I had to cover my ears!). Saturday night, we met up with daddy's friends at a house with tons of toys and some other kids my age - I had so much fun! (Mommy apologizes for the lack of pictures - she was too busy catching up with friends:))
No comments:
Post a Comment