Monday, March 16, 2009

Our Very Own Linus (a.k.a. Grady)





Mommy snapped these photos of me last night - this is my most recent 'habit' that I have picked up...I like to drag my blanket around behind me everywhere in the house...if you see me, my blanket isn't too far behind! And the pacifier is mostly used as a chew toy to soothe my aching gums, as I am getting several more teeth (currently I have 8).

Mommy & I went shopping with Grandma Lisa on Friday and I got some new running shoes! Now I can go faster - inside and outside. Mommy didn't realize how small my old shoes were...my new shoes are a size and a half bigger than my old shoes - but I wasn't complaining (yet)!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I seriously can not get over how big he is getting!!! He's going to be as tall as his uncle before long!!! Hope all is going well with you!